Saturday, August 16, 2014

When Mom's away

Boys really shouldn't be left home alone.

They can tend to do things that shouldn't be done... Last week my wife and 4 of my children went south from Monday until Friday. That left me and my 8 year old son home alone...what could go wrong?


So what did we do besides upgrade networks?

Unfortunately I couldn't take the entire week off of work so I let my son use my laptop while I tried to work...I think he played more than his quota of computer games. He did however learn a little of SmallBasic.



First of all we painted Jesse's room.

The Blue Room.

We both agreed with one thing, we missed Mom's cooking...Raman noodles, again. 

Then we did firewood..no that's not my son. :)

By Thursday night we had quite a pile. Thanks Ceegan, Tanner, and Glennie.

Oh we had fun, although we were very happy to have everyone back, safe and sound. I felt like I had a lot of one on one time with my son. We had to share all of life for most of 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment